Pursuant to and for the purposes of the provisions set out in the art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data ("GDPR"), also in compliance with the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments ("Privacy Code"), Ideal Lux S.r.l. ("Company” or "Owner") provides information on the processing of your personal data ("Policy") collected when you access and browse the ideal-lux.com website ("Website"); when you request registration in the reserved area of the website; the diffusion of the contact information of your resale on the website; when you make a purchase through the online store available on the website or when you request assistance, including when required through the website (cumulatively, "Services").
1. Who is the data controller?
2. What are the purposes, legal basis of the processing, nature of the provision of data and storage of personal data?
3. To which subjects may your personal data be disclosed?
4. Where will your data be processed?
5. What are your rights?
1.WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
The data controller is Ideal Lux srl, Via Taglio Destro, 32, 30035, Mirano (VE) – VAT 02420040277. You can get in contact by e-mail using the e-mail address email@example.com
2.WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES, LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING, NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA?
The Company informs you that the personal data you provide will be processed:
a) to follow up on your request to:
- insertion of identification and contact data (eg. company name, physical address and e-mail address, telephone number, url of the web page) in the "where to buy" section of the website, by filling in the form;
- re-contact to receive commercial, promotional, organizational, management information via e-mail or even by telephone, by filling in the appropriate "contact us" form on the website.
The legal basis, namely the assumption, which makes the processing possible is the execution of contractual measures that the Company adopts to follow up on the contract as well as your requests (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the GDPR). The provision of data is necessary. In case of absence, it will not be possible to execute the contractual obligations or to follow up on the requests made.
From the request for cancellation, the data will be stored according to the statute of limitations on the matter, while the removal of the information from the "where to buy" section will take effect without undue delay, compatibly with the technical implementation times. It remains understood that your references will be stored in the system for the purpose of managing your role as a reseller.
b) for carrying out activities relating to:
- fraud prevention and verification of payment behaviour towards the Company for previous contracts or contracts in place (for example, absence of lateness)
- credit protection and possible recovery, directly or through third parties (credit recovery agencies / companies, law firms) to whom the data necessary for these purposes will be communicated
- management of the pre-litigation and litigation phase, including any mediation and conciliation activities that precede the judgment;
- drafting of reports and quality control and certification that follows the pre and post sales operations.
- The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Company and / or third parties related to the right of defence and protection of the rights and / or interests of the Company and / or third parties (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) GDPR).
The data will be kept within the time limits set by the provisions on prescription and for a longer period in the event of ongoing disputes.
c) for the fulfilment of contractual obligations deriving from activities relating to:
- execution of the supply order or supply contract or sales contract for the selected product/s (including delivery), also concluded through the reserved area of the websites;
- invoicing of the amounts due and of any additional services;
- management of any complaints, as well as customer care and customer support;
The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract and activities included in the contract (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the GDPR). The provision of data is necessary. In case of absence, it will not be possible to stipulate or execute the contract correctly.
The data will be stored within the times provided for by the provisions on prescription.
d) for the fulfilment of legal obligations, regulations, including accounting, administrative and financial, as well as provisions of Authorities legitimated by law.
The legal basis of the processing is the fulfilment of legal obligations to which the Company is subject (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c) GDPR). The provision of data is mandatory and failure to provide it will make it impossible to enter into or execute the contract correctly.
The data will be stored within the limits imposed by the provisions of the law
e) for updates or information on our products and / or services (by e-mail, text message, post, telephone and other multimedia means).
The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the retailer to be promptly updated on the Company's products and to receive information on the items offered to the public. This activity is carried out on the contact channels provided by the retailer himself when signing the contract or subsequently in the orders that are sent over time. The Retailer may at any time change the email addresses or contact numbers used to receive updates / information through their reserved area.
f) for sending promotional communications on the Company's products and / or services similar to those covered by the contract stipulated with you, to the e-mail address provided (so-called "soft spam").
The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Company to keep you updated on products and / or services similar to those purchased, to which you can oppose from the beginning and after the processing.
The data will be kept until your possible opposition.
3. TO WHICH SUBJECTS MAY YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE DISCLOSED?
Your personal data will be processed exclusively by persons who are authorized to process them. Your personal data may be disclosed to Public Bodies or to the Judicial Authority, as independent data controllers, where required by law or to prevent or suppress the commission of a crime, as well as to subjects who, as data processors in compliance with the GDPR and of the Privacy Code, help the Data Controller to correctly carry out all the processing activities necessary to pursue the purposes referred to in this Policy, and to:
- the legitimate recipient of communications required by law or regulations (such as, for example, Offices and Public Authorities);
- the recipient of communications necessary in fulfilment of the obligations deriving from the supply and from the signed contract;
- third-party companies specialized in the management of commercial and credit-related information (such as, for example, call centers, data processing centers, banks, etc.);
- companies and / or collaborators for the management of administrative services that are used to fulfil their legal or contractual obligations;
- other subjects (businesses, companies, individuals) who collaborate with the data controller in the context of the services and supplies that the same offers.
Your personal data will not be disclosed, except as described in this section of the current Policy.
4. WHERE WILL YOUR DATA BE PROCESSED?
Personal data will not be transferred to third-party companies in countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area. Should this transfer be necessary for any of the aforementioned purposes, the Data Controller will take all necessary measures to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data (for example, Standard Contractual Clauses, adequacy decisions).
5.WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
We remind you that you can exercise your rights under the GDPR and in particular obtain:
- the confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning you is in progress and obtain access to the data and to the following information (purposes of the processing, categories of personal data, recipients and / or categories of recipients to whom the data have been and / or will be communicated, conservation period);
- the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and / or the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration;
- the cancellation of personal data, in the cases provided for by the GDPR;
- the limitation to processing in the cases provided for by the GDPR;
- the portability of the data concerning you, if feasible and relevant to the service provided;
- opposition to processing at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you in full compliance with the GDPR and the Privacy Code;
- the withdrawal of consent expressed for commercial and promotional purposes.
You can exercise your rights by contacting the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
In any case, you will always have the right to raise a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data), pursuant to art. 77 GDPR, if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the provisions of the GDPR and the Privacy Code.
6.MODIFICATION AND UPDATE OF THE POLICY ON THE PROCESSING OF CUSTOMERS’ PERSONAL DATA
This policy has been updated on the xx November 2020. The Company kindly asks you to keep you updated by frequently visiting this document. The Company will inform you whenever there will be a relevant update.
Please check Aboutcookies.org <; for further information on cookies and about how they influence your surfing experience, as well as the information page of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data <_>.
These cookies are necessary to allow you to move in the website and to fully use its characteristics, for example entering the different protected areas of the website. Without these cookies, some necessary functions, such as the compiling of a form, cannot be used. By using our website, you are accepting that these cookies are installed on your device.
These cookies allow us to offer you advanced functions and also more information and dedicated functions: for example watching a YouTube video, sharing contents through social network or use additional components of the browser. The installation of these cookies requires your consent, which you can express through the banner placed on the website’s homepage.
Google will use this information to examine the use you make of the website, to fill in report on the activities of the website for its operators and supply other services related to the website activities and the use of the internet. Google can also transfer this information to third parties where this is imposed by law or where these third parties manage this information on behalf of Google. Google will not link your IP address to any other data possessed by Google. You can refuse using cookies by selecting the dedicated option of your browser, but we remind you that, in this case, it may be that you will not be able to use all the functions of this website. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it]
For further details concerning the use and the collection of data through Google Analytics and to know how date are used (and for which purposes) the date are collected and transmitted, please check the Privacy and Legal Policy issued by the Services’ owners in questions.
How to manage the consent to third-parties analytical cookies
When you first visit the website, you can accept all cookies by clicking on "I agree" or refuse third-party analytical cookies by following the instructions in the paragraph above or following this. No third-party analytical cookies will be installed on your browser without your express consent [
In any case, through the browser settings, you can disable the installation of cookies by following the instructions below.
How to manage cookies on your computer
In case you are worried about the use of cookie, it is possible to intervene and block its setting, for example by modifying the set up of the browser to block specific types. If you wish to modify the settings related to cookies, please check below the instructions offered by the main browsers.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chr...
Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/...
1. Enter the browser and select 'Settings'
2. Click on 'Privacy and Security', select ‘Cookies on other site data’ and then ‘Block third-parties cookies’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on 'Explore' at the top of the browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
2. Scroll down until you see 'cookies' in the Receiving File section
3. Select the 'Don't ask' option
Safari on OSX
1. Click on 'Safari' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
2. Click on 'Security' and then 'Accept cookies'
3. Select 'Only from site'
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on 'Mozilla' or 'Netscape' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
2. Scroll down until you see the cookies under 'Privacy and security'
3. Select 'Enable cookies only for the site of origin'
1. Click on 'Menu' at the top of your browser window and select 'Settings'
2. Then select 'Preferences', select the 'Advanced' tab
3. Then select the 'Accept cookies' option